POLE FITNESS CLUB
Membership for our Club is full for this academic year. Please email SUClubs@uca.ac.uk to be put on the waiting list. If cancellations happen then you might be able to get a spot.
Classes take place every Thursday from 5-7pm at at Bewitched Pole Fitness Studio in Rochester, a short 10 minute walk from campus. We are taught by a professional instructor named Alix.
Our aims are:
- Improve fitness and stamina
- Give its members an enjoyable way to keep fit
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Improve dance skills
- Boost confidence and self esteem
- Relieve stress
- Allow members to challenge themselves physically and mentally
- Break stigma surrounding pole dancing
- To have and maintain a society that welcomes people from all ethnic groups, any sex and any background
- A safe place for our members to train
- For our members to enjoy themselves while getting fit
- To create friendships outside of academic classes
- Allow a stress-free environment to unwind
Do you think you are too big/weak/unfit/tall/short? Everyone is able to take part in pole fitness. We do not discriminate on weight, shape or size - we will help you to enjoy pole and all the fitness benefits it brings. Men are more than welcome at our classes provided that the classes are taken seriously.
You have two options for membership; either ANNUAL or TERMLY.
ANNUAL Membership - £50 - Guarantees you a spot every lesson for the ACADEMIC YEAR.
TERMLY Membership - £30 - Guarantees you a spot every lesson for ONLY TERM 1.
Please beware that due to studio space we are limited to only 14 members per session which means our memberships go quickly.
Chairwoman - Lisa Marchioli
Secretary - Tinuke Hypolite
Visit our Facebook page for more information!